|SenSa granite is maintenance-free, premium natural granite brought to you by Cosentino, a world leader in the natural stone industry for over eighty years. SenSa granite is treated with a revolutionary stain protection treatment called SenGuard and comes with a 15-year stain warranty.
SenSa Granite is low maintenance and easy to clean:
- Unlike most granite, SenSa Granite does not require yearly
sealing for up to 15 years.
- To clean, simply use soapy water or a gentle household cleaner
and wipe the surface dry.
- Protect countertop surfaces from direct heat sources with
coasters or placemats.
- Do not use polishes or waxes.
|SenSa will withstand the use of typical household cleaning chemicals
||You can clean the SenSa Granite countertop surface with products like Windex and 409 (ammonia, alkaline or acid cleaners will not damage the SenGuard protection) as well as with products containing bleach.|
|SenSa will withstand high temperatures.
||Hot water, oil, food, or pots and pans do not harm, change, or effect the SenGuard stain protection. |
The use of trivets is always recommended to protect natural stone from thermal shock.
|SenGuard protection penetrates into the granite surface and is anchored to the stone.
||Stain protection is durable and will not wear off as common sealers do over time.|
|Sensa with SenGuard is certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute.
||Safe surface for indoor environment.|
|Radon Emanation & Radiation Tested|
|All SenSa colors have been tested for low risk exposure to Radon & Radiation.
||Sensa threshold limits:
For general questions about radiation in granite please visit the following EPA Website:
- Radon emanation from granite stone below 154 pCi/Kg, which represents radon emanation below 4 pCi/L for a typical indoor kitchen.
- Radiation below 250 CPM or 0.066 mR/hr
EPA Radon & Granite